Somebody HELP!

Why should you help me? Cause I am a damsel in distress :sob: I feel like a lost puppy in a chinese carnival :sob:

Jokings aside, Following are some questions I don’t know whom to ask for answers. If you could be so kind as to help me in getting an answer, I will be eternally grateful.

1. Who is responsible for SC website SEO? (Search Engine Optimization) ? or have you not assigned that to someone yet?

2. What is the e-mail we use for registering in platforms like twitter, linkedin, etc?

3. Do we have stakeholders persona information or should we start developing one?

4. What do you know about our biggest stakeholders?

5. Who has an authorization to edit SC website?

Thank you!

1. [ re: stakeholders ] - I would see this as being split a few ways depending on how I look at it.
    • Community members with “skin in the game” - Cred Holders, They’ve helped build, they’re invested.
    • Sponsor : Protocol Labs
    • Tithers / Co-communities that are or have tithed to our instance {sent us their tokens / currency} often for us maintaining their instance / offering Premium Tech Support etc.
    • Some may feel torn about the course of the project over time as it has changed.

I would say they all were/ or are invested in the capabilities of the SourceCred technology and it’s ability to support coordination and rewarding individuals for their labor. {works in autonomous spaces/across the web}

1. Our website is open for editing, that being said it’s highly encouraged that folx have a clear understanding of what they are trying to edit or create.

I like forums because they allow for multiple perspectives…I don’t want to be the only voice in your ear/ offering you my outlook on this project. Hoping others may join in. We have a slow lag for discourse and discord at the present as we shuffle in preparation for our break, but up here’s a great place for thought to not get lost.