Setting weights from plugins is useful for dynamic weights, such as based on heuristics, as well as custom logic for minting cred.
The initiative system is one of the first to use this, so we can enable each Initiative to mint an arbitrary amount of cred.
To do so, we needed the abstraction of a
WeightedGraph instead of just a
Graph to be returned by plugins.
- Closely related: separate cred computation from plugin code
- Refactor Weights to remove awareness of types
- Move weights from analysis to core
- Add core/weightedGraph
- Generate Weights from PluginDeclarations
loadWeightedGraphmethods for plugins
- add api/loadWeightedGraph
- Convert load pipeline to pass WeightedGraphs
- Add WeightedGraph.overrideWeights
- Move weights out of TimelineCredParams
- Remove types from TimelinePagerank