SourceCred User Guides

Originally my intention was to create a Getting Started category and then explain how stuff works there. This is becoming a bit tricky, however, because then when linking to things I’m not sure if I should link to the user guide (informative) or the Artifact (best for Cred flow). It seems like it would make more sense for all the information about a thing to be in one place.

With that in mind, would it maybe make sense to draft the user guides in their own threads, but then add the content to the “Description” section of Artifacts. This way linking UX and Cred flow would be improved. Also, users would be able to see how a concept/mechanism works, but would also have more information right there if they want to learn more or contribute to improving the Artifact.

This would result in the Getting Started category (initially) consisting of:

The SourceCred in 5 minutes as well as the SourceCred Mega Thread would link to all the relevant Artifacts. All of the user guide draft threads would be moved to the #community:didathing category. The actual content of the guides, however, would be moved to the Description category of the Artifact relating to that thing. Then further improvements to the guides/information (and discussions about those improvements) would happen in the Artifact thread. This way anyone wanting to contribute would be able to see all the information for an Artifact in one place.