Status: In progress
As touched on in Productivity / Quality of Life for instance maintainers, there’s a clear need to automate maintenance tasks surrounding a SourceCred instance.
This GitHub action will provide an easy to adopt, reproducible way to keep SourceCred instances up to date. By way of wrapping sourcecred in a container with variables exposed via the GitHub actions interface (action.yml) we can easily update the internals without changing the UI.
- Research options and build a prototype (already available).
- Move the prototype to the SourceCred organization (#11).
- Coordinate with SourceCred Instance System to have a compatible & similar interface.
- Publish on GitHub Marketplace
- Write (or link to) example recipes, write a tutorial or blog post
- (… expand here)
sourcecred/action(or similarly named) repository exposes a GitHub action, published and versioned on the GitHub marketplace, for easy usage.
- At least one blog / tutorial with examples.
- SourceCred Instance System - Design doc for this.
- Too many to link