Meme ideas

There are many forms of violence. I think a general shift from physical violence to intellectual or meme-violence is taking place and that’s a good thing because it’s a more resource efficient mechanism for problem solving.

1 Like

This one is @decentralion’s I think: “Pay your dependencies”. This one really resonated. It applies not just to e.g. numpy but also to the person who cuts your hair etc. (or the tree’s that make your oxygen).

Also, I like: “backprop over your organization”.

1 Like

Been thinking along these lines as well. The transition from physical warfare to economic and information warfare is well underway, and we’re likely to see that trend accelerate (hopefully anyway). And as our lives become increasingly digital, deplatforming for instance could become eerily similar to actual death for many.

The question I’m circling lately is, will this glorious new open source economy deploy violence at scale against the closed source, centralized corporate “nations”, similar to how capitalist democracies were able to amass greater armies than centralized, non-capitalist countries (e.g. Soviet Union)? I.e. will there be a Cred army? Or is this purely a peaceful revolution, where power is projected via the never-before-seen in history power of exit (you couldn’t just leave the Soviet Union if you wanted to, but you can leave your corporate job)?

Dangerous question.