While there, we prototyped an ‘Odyssey Plugin’ which was intended to be a “manual mode” graph editor, allowing users to use the SourceCred protocol to assign cred in arbitrary projects. We also prototyped a pretty sweet graph visualizer for SourceCred:
It was a community building opportunity for SourceCred and got us a bit of exposure. @LB and @Brutalfluffy also did a bunch of design/visual art brainstorming. Check out this awesome poster that @LB made:
Go to hackathon.
The hackathon did not wind up producing much in the way of concrete outputs or deliverables.
The SourceCred protocol itself
- @mzargham pulled together much of the team and managed relationships with the hackathon organziers
- @decentralion led the hackathon team
All these people for all these things:
- Sarah ( for logistics)
- Jonathan Talbott (for narrative help)
- Anastasia (sweet logo)
- JP (for bringing us here)
- Robert (For awesome sketches and logo ideas)
- Catering (for enabling us to eat w/o leaving venue)
- Grif (For hosting design team on his boat)
- Eugene (For implementing frontend mockup)