Weekly Community Call (3/2/2020)

SourceCred Logo

Join us for the weekly SourceCred community call! Community calls typically occur every Tues at 11am (PST).

Meeting Info

3/2/2020, 11am (PST)

Google calendar event (has link to call)

If you’d like a direct email invitation to the event, please send @s_ben a private message with your email.

Agenda

Group updates

• Everyone on call gives a quick update on what they’ve worked on in the last week.

Maker

• Update on exploration of trial with MakerDAO.

CredSperiment update

• Update from @decentralion about progress, feedback from participants.

Open community Q&A

• Anyone is invited to ask questions.

Notes

Action Item 1

Action Item 2

Action Item 3

Attendees

Person 1

Person 2

Person 3

2 Likes

I’d love to join these more often, is there a way to import a feed into my calendar perhaps? When clicking the Gcal event link the google servers failed to view the event… perhaps its not set to public? I think I experienced such the last time as well but might be mistaken

1 Like

Sorry about that. We’ve had issues with Gcal since the beginning, but haven’t found good alternatives yet, and debugging has been has been difficult (it works for me and others, but not for some). A person who’s is way better at logistics than me is going to take over the call soon actually, and I’ve been lazily punting on the issue until then :roll_eyes: Maybe create a recurring event on your own Gcal in the meantime?

Sure, no problem, but can you share a reoccurring meeting link outside of cal in the meanwhile? thx

Guess will wait till next week to ask for the call info…

Hey @wkarshat! Just realized you were the Walter I met at a Bitcoin meetup in San Diego like a year and a half ago?

FYI, community call tomorrow in the Discord #General voice channel.

@JoshAFairhead, FYI community call tomorrow in the Discord #General voice channel.

Heya! Catch up tomorrow?

Community call is in 10 on our Discord, #General voice channel. Sorry for the spotty communications,