This is the first step in creating a doc that outlines the ways in which we structure power and governance in the SourceCred community. Props to @META_DREAMER for coming up with this docs idea. This post will act as a first draft and discussion area, which we will pull from to create the document. It’s also a space to take a stab at writing parts of the document you feel passionate or knowledgable about. So far, the following has been listed as part of this document:
- Social knowledge that isn’t entirely defined
- Hand signals used in meetings
- Ways in which we decide to structure power and governance in our community
- Ways about how we collaborate
- Cred literacy, how it flows on platforms, etc.
Please answer these questions so we can make sure we’re all on the same page, and feel free to add anything else your heart desires:
- What would you like to see included in this document?
- Do your answers fall under the purpose of the document, to outline the ways in which we structure power and governance in the SourceCred community? If not, would you like to see any changes made to the purpose of the document?
Do you have any ideas for how to elaborate on the existing topics? Please go ahead!