Sourcecred x MetaGame

Hello Sourcecred fam!

We (MetaGame) are launching Season 1 next week :upside_down_face:

You’ve been an integral part of our system so we already consider you a part of our ecosystem, we just want to make sure that you consider yourselves a part of it too, and for that, we need some kind of a signal. We don’t see this as something contentious, and I already talked to @decentralion, so the main reason I’m posting here too is because I want to make sure there isn’t anyone out here that’s going to think like “wait what, we never agreed to this!”, after we make the announcement.

So! Come the launch day (December 21st), there will be a big announcement thread with the players & guilds of MetaGame - If you DO NOT want Sourcecred tagged in there, please say so here & now :slight_smile:

There will also be a launch party to which you are all invited! Here’s the calendar invite (though the precise timing is not yet defined)

4 Likes

Just saw this, not sure what it means! Hope season one went well. Sourcecred was on break in December 2020 and I joined January full steam - so to speak. Would love to know where to learn more. I attempted to join the MetaGame server a while ago but don’t think I made the cut :scissors:

2 Likes

Season 1 went well and so did the subsequent 2, We just published the Season 3 roundup post a few days ago if you’re interested in learning more :slight_smile:

Have you tried going through the cohort process or just joined discord?

3 Likes

We haven’t really allowed ourselves the time to adapt to our environment but I do see phases, appearing in our governance. We do have working circles emerging and I imagine we will be moving towards using varying mechanisms to reward and incentivize labor.

Thank you for sharing the Season 3 roundup.

1 Like