SourceCred

Weekly SourceCred Community Call

Join us for a weekly SourceCred community call every Tuesday at 10am PT / 7pm CEST!

2 Likes

The call will be hosted in our Discord server (invite link), in the general voice channel.

It’s published on Google Calendar. If you’d like a direct email invitation to the event, please send me a private message with your email.

@s_ben: would you be willing to champion the call scheduling? Both updating this topic, confirming whats on the agenda for next week, etc.

1 Like

Sure. Updated topic, calendar invite.

1 Like

That’s great news!

The calendar invite says “could not find the requested event”. I had the same issue when organizing a call. The best solution we found was to send email invitations, the added benefit is that if you ever change the call time then people have the event time automatically updated in their calendar (obv. works with any other change). Oh and we made a typeform for people to submit their email, but sending a pm to you Dandelion works too I suppose.

Yeah, we’re trying to get away from GCal, but still in its clutches for now… Good tip on email invitations. I am currently the champion of community calls. If you PM me your address (s_ben on Dischord too), I can add you to event.

For pinned threads the preview tries to show as much of the first comment as possible. In order to make the pinned threads easy for new users to scan, we should keep the first comment to one or two sentences. Then we can create a new comment below with the bulk of the information.

If you’re wondering what I’m talking about try going to the SourceCred Discourse on a private browser. The pinned Welcome and Mega threads are easy to read, but this one has lots of text.

@decentralion Would you be ok moving…

… to your second comment?

1 Like

Done. Feel free to clean up the thread as you see fit.

1 Like