Podcast social media campaign

This is awesome!

Regarding a social media campaign: That sounds great! Having participated in decentralized networks that also decentralize their communications things can get confusing fast lol. It’s going to be really important that we have a clear and consistent message across channels (branding). Would be awesome to sync up to clarify and document things:

• SourceCred tagline (are we still happy with this)
  • Who has access to the SourceCred social media/marketing channels?
  • Do we want to integrate with a platform like HupSpot to measure and optimize engagement?

Also, while we’re at it, we could sketch out a general marketing/communications strategy to tell people about SourceCred, help them learn about the protocol, and get involved if they want. This would also require creating an Initiative around the project and/or assigning DRIs for various channels (still an open debate). This way we get Cred for our efforts (which would mostly be “off-chain” / out-of-game activities) and there’s also someone responsible for engaging with users. Also, someone needs to be responsible for things like managing a channel, updating media, pinning relevant information, etc…

Regarding new user onboarding: I’d love if we had a high level overview of SourceCred and welcome page ready to go for new users. I’m only about 5-10% of the way through the initial round of Discourse optimizations I wanted to do, so this is a good inspiration to get that done. Still need to figure out how to do that, however, as I definitely don’t want to have to create a thread for every change and then jump into a multi-day discussion about every decision lol

1 Like